Welcome to the Yadkin Valley Event Center
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, deemed “America’s Favorite Drive,” is an array of interesting places, people, music, history and art. In its center is the Yadkin Valley Event Center, the heartbeat of northwest North Carolina. Conveniently located on US Hwy 421 and short distance from I-77 and I-40 within a 50 minute drive from the closest major airport.
The Yadkin Valley Event Center is ideally located inside the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express in Wilkes County, home to Lowes Companies, ECMD, Interflex, Tyson and Window World.
Offering up to 5,000 square feet meeting space, the Yadkin Valley Event Center is ideal for business retreats, conferences, tradeshows, grand weddings, concerts, reunions, conventions and important events. Retractable wall partitions allow flexibility for events of all sizes.
Whether meeting with friends, colleagues or clients, we’ll set up your meeting space and make sure your event is successful. Contact us today for availability or to schedule a tour of the facility.
- 5,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- 5 meeting rooms including one grand ballroom accommodating up to 437 people
- 24 hour business center with printing capabilities
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Catering kitchen
- High-speed Internet access available in all meeting spaces
- LG 42-inch TV
- Wall mount whiteboards
- Portable whiteboards
- Flipcharts and easels
- Shure wireless microphones & handheld microphones
- Epson Projectors
- Shure audio setup available for any room
- Floor and/or wall outlets
- Extension cords
- Complimentary parking
- Loading dock
- 16’ x 22’ stage
- Ground level access
- High-end furnishings
- Food and beverage options